CA. Meet Jadawala
(FCA , M.Com)
He is a Fellow Member of Chartered Accountants and the Co-founder of JADAWALA & SHAH, Chartered Accountants. He looks after the Indirect Tax Practice of the firm and specializes in GST.
In addition to the advisory role, he also leads J & S Indirect Tax Litigation practice. He has got wide range of experience in Consulting, litigation and has advised several Indian Corporate in the field of Service Tax and now GST.
He is the Author of various editions of the renowned book “SERVICE TAX SIMPLIFIED” & “GST SIMLIFIED”. He has delivered numerous seminars on topics related to GST in front of various Trade Associations and Institution. Apart from this, he is regular contributor for the articles published in GST Review – A fortnightly Journal published by Centax Publications Pvt. Ltd.
He specializes in the areas like:
- Indirect Tax Planning & Compliances
- Handling Departmental Audits / Investigations / Search & Surveys
- Legal Representations in front of various levels of Departmental Authorities
Other than these, his experience also lies in areas like:
- Filing of refund claims under various Notifications
- GST Pre-Audits & advisory services
- Legal Opinions on critical matters relating to Indirect Taxes