GST has been the specialized area of practice of the firm. We have been publishing our main stream book called “Service Tax Simplified” since 2013 covering entire service tax law in the simplest ever tabular format and now our book named “GST Simplified” will be available in the market by end of 2019. This publications has got recognition across PAN India and many giant corporate clients and even departmental officers are using the same as ready reference.
In GST regime, we have been providing end to end services like:
- Registration Task
- Compliance and return Filling
- Legal Opinions
- Pre-Audit Assignments
- Representations before various departmental authorities during Audit, show cause notice & commissioner appeals.
Pre- Audit services for large tax payers has resulted into savings of huge interest and penalties due to timely detection and corrections of various defaults being done as per law.
At J & S, we thrive on providing simple but accurate advisory services for diverse areas of Income tax like:
- Tax planning for various types of Entities
- Group Companies transaction formulations
As a part of “Single Roof Services” policy, we also provide TDS, Income Tax return filling and representing before department for Scrutiny cases services for our esteemed clients.
Corporate law applies to the rights, relations, and conduct of persons and businesses. It is a part of a broader companies law. It is often considered to be a branch of civil law and deals with issues of both private law and public law. Our services related to corporate law compliances makes your task easier and better!
We assist in Corporate Law Compliance Services in relation to:
- Formation & Registration of Company & LLP
- E-Filing of Documents with MCA
- Compliance under Companies Act, 2013
- Getting the Company name changed
- Formation of Section 25 Company (Non profit making organization)
- Getting Charge Registered
- Getting Director Identification Number (DIN)
- Maintenance of statutory records prescribed under Companies Act, 2013
The Firm provides Transfer pricing services for Advising, Bench marking, Audit, Documentation and Assessment for International as well as Domestic Transfer pricing matters.
This Division comprises of personnel with several years of experience in the field with dedicated personnel working exclusively on Transfer pricing.
Transfer Pricing Services includes:
- Benchmarking Analysis & Study Report
- Transfer Pricing Audit
- Transfer Pricing Documentation
- Transfer Pricing Assessments and Appeals
- Transfer Pricing Advisory